bwin Greece proudly presents 104 corporate social responsibility initiatives since 2018.
Since 2018, Bwin Greece:
- Organized more than 104 social responsibility initiatives.
- Contributed to 64 local communities
- Sponsored 11 sports events
- Supported the dreams of 20 athletes from different sports
- Was present in 8 rural regions (Agios Efstratios, Psara, Kastellorizo, Fournoi, Prespes, Kymi of Rhodope, Didymoteixo, Samothraki) with various actions
- Supported 128.735 children, young and elder people, and their families
- Offered more than 230 hours of voluntary work through its employees
- Supported 25 recognized Institutions and NGOs
- Traveled more than 3.000 nautical miles for humanitarian reasons
- Reconstructed 5 sporting courts of a total area more than 1800 sq. m. in remoted areas of Greece
- Offered medical equipment in 15 Hospitals to support the National Health System
- Contributed to the collection and distribution of more than 150 tones of food
- Covered more than 60.000 km to implement social responsibility actions
- Won 12 awards for its social initiatives
bwin, one of the leading and more successful betting brands worldwide, continues to support people in need and the communities, in which it operates.
bwin’s initiatives, part of its corporate social responsibility program, are in alignment with the 17 Sustainable Development Goals set by the UN until 2030, contributing thus to a better and more sustainable future for all.